Monday, August 18, 2008

Party is Over!

Well, it's done! Finally! My 10th Annual 30th Birthday Party went off with hardly a hitch. As every year, I'm disappointed by those who weren't able to make it, but this year I was wonderfully surprised by all of those who were able to come. I had a great time, and from appearances, so did most everyone else.

I'll post photos as I get them; I can't believe I didn't take a single picture. Thanks to everyone who did. Actually, I have a lot of people to thank: My parents, for their help setting up, bringing snacks, and setting up the slideshow on the computer; Karen, for being an excellent co-hostess; everyone who came in costume, too many to name here, I loved all of them; Brad and Trisha for the awesome photo collage; everybody who came and braved the heat to help me celebrate my 30th one last time.

Hopefully, I'll have an update post with some photos later on.

1 comment:

choral_composer said...

It was a great time. I'm just sad that Steve and I had to leave so early.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks