Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey folks-


Sorry the update's a little late, both in the day and the week, but I don't really have any new adventures to tell you. I just wanted to send a note out wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving, and express my appreciation for all the support, and that you all haven't changed your e-mail addresses. Thanks for listening (reading) my ramblings, and have a good holiday.


Greg


PS-

Distant early warning-- My party is definitely on again for next year, Saturday, February 1st. I know that seems awfully far away, but it has a very easy tendency to be here before you know it. The theme this year is television, so start planning your costumes accordingly!


Movie Quote Challenge:


Number One: "What a fitting end to your life's pursuits. You're about to become a permanent addition to this archaeological find. Who knows? In a thousand years, even you may be worth something."


Number Two: "Those aren't pillows!"


Movie Quote Answers:

Congratulations!! Joel Swift was the first to correctly identify this round's quotes.


Number One: Raiders of the Lost Ark (a reminder of my party, I hope) by Lawrence Kasdan

Number Two: Planes, Trains, and Automobiles (a reminder of the holiday) by John Hughes


Thanks for playing, everybody, have a great weekend.


Greg


No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks